Thursday, March 01, 2007

the usual

I'm lonely.
it sucks.

i feel like i can't talk to my friends about anything. i feel like they don't understand. or they simple answers to complicated questions .... that just don't fit.

I'm scared.
I'm growing up... i have no clue what to do. this whole tax thing is very scary too me.
all i can think about is how i have to by my house or something.
yes i'd like to stop living is shitty rentals. but i can't afford it.
i feel like I'm being forced into something... kind of.
I'm lost I'm confused.
i don't really have anything to fall back on.
i feel like every decision i make is life changing. like I'm a million point fork in the road & every decision i make pushes me down one road... but if i go that way i can't come back.

i have nothing, no one to help, to fall back on.
my parents can't help me do anything
& my grandparents are too busy helping my parents.
& what in the world will i do when they are gone?

it sucks.
everyday is feels like I'm getting closer to being completely alone.

earlier i just wanted to lay in my bed in cuddle. i was in such a bad mood.
i guess besides my everyday problems I'm scared all my friends will grow up & move on
my family will die. & then i won't have anything.
grandparent's don't last forever & my parents are getting old & are sick

sigh
& i feel like I'm trapped in citi
I'm so scared to not have money, for something to big to happen & lose everything. i think it's bc i here everyday all day long.
i guess i want comfort & security

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home